DEEP-FRIED ICE CREAM
4 scoops well-frozen ice cream (any flavor)
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup of crushed Corn Flakes
oil for frying
1. Make 4 perfectly round (if you can manage it) scoops of ice-cream and put them in the deep freezer for 15 minutes.
2. Give all the scoops an egg wash once you remove them from the deep freezer, then roll them on the crushed corn flakes to give them a nice coating. Then put them back in the freezer for 20 minutes.
3. Repeat this whole process twice, so the ice cream will be thickly coated with the corn flake mix.
4. Heat the oil and make sure it is burning hot.
5. Deep fry the ice-cream quickly for 5-8 seconds until crispy on the outside.
Serve immediately, with a drizzle of chocolate sauce and a maraschino cherry on top.